Rules And Regulations
- Moral value and civil behavior shall be honored above all by the members of the College.
- Classes are normally held from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. for Arts Students & up to 4.30 p.m. for science student. There will be a break of 30 minutes for Tiffin. Academy gate will be closed at 9.05 a.m. for students.
- Students must come to college in proper College Uniform.
- Students must bring Tiffin of their own.
- Identity Card will be issued to the students. They are to keep the Identity Cards with them while coming to College.
- Students must maintain Academic diary to be supplied by the Academy.
- Proper Attendance has to be maintained, otherwise students may be debarred from appearing in the Examination or fined for non-attendance.
- Students have to strictly follow the rules and regulations of the Academy.
- During working hours, students are not allowed to leave the Campus or receive any guest without prior permission of the Principal.
- Cell- Phone use is not allowed in Academy Campus.
- Always be an active participant in every activity of the Academy. Each student must have his/her own books and other articles required in the class.
- Motor cycles are strictly prohibited in the Academy Campus.
A Student should have at least 85% attendance in the class an academic session to have eligibility to appear in the final examination.
- Individual care will be taken for each student to help removing the deficiencies and improve performance.
- Projector & Seminar.
- Internal evaluation and Periodical examinations will be held for regular evaluation and better improvement.
Wearing of prescribed uniform is compulsory on the part of the students inside and outside the college campus during the college hours. Students will have to come to college in proper uniform as prescribed below.
- Boys’: Pant – Shirt / Pant : Navy Blue / Shirt : Light Yellow
- Girls’: Suridar / Lower : Light Yellow / Upper : Light Yellow
- Boys’ and Girls’ : Sweater : Navy Blue / Shoe : Black / Sock: Black
The students’ Identity Cards will be issued by the authority. The students are required to bring their identity cards whenever they come to the Academy.
The blue print of the Internal Evaluation Program me:
- Class Test
- Unit Test
- Team Test
- Annual Test (Evaluation)
- Creative Writing
- Group Discussion
- Games & Sports
Curricular and co-curricular activities of the college are conducted as specified in the academic calendar of the session. Students must follow the guidelines of the academic calendar throughout the session. Academic Calendar for the session 2020-21 will be provided to the Students at the time of admission.
The Academy has planned to evaluate students’ performance term wise through unit tests. There is provision for tutorial classes in all subjects taught in the academy. So students are encouraged to take advantage of the tutorial classes.
PRAGMATIC ACADEMY LIBRARY
The academy library was established in order to meet the needs of our students and teachers of various disciplines. The library remains open from 9.00 am to 3.00 pm on working days. There are about 1000 books, 250 Journals and magazines along with daily news papers in the library.
- Students shall be issued library books against cards issued by the authority.
- Books borrowed have to be kept clean and must not be damaged of any part of it.
The Academy, runs remedial classes for science stream (both first year & second year) for better upliftment of the students.
Academy magazine “PRAGYAN” is published every year. A wall magazine “PRAGMATIZM” is published twice n a year.
A lesson plan for the whole academic year is prepared by the teachers for the betterment and upliftment of classes.
MONITORING ACADEMIC PROGRESS
The Principal and for the faculty members of Academy will meet the students as well as the guardians on convenient time during the Academic Session to make first hand assessment of Academic progress or any problems related to teaching and learning. The Academy solicits an active Co-operation from the guardian in every academic matters. Guardians can meet the Principal or the teachers during working days at the specified time daily (From 12.00 noon to 12.30 p.m) for any academic problem of the students.
FREE STUDENTSHIP (For Poor Student)
Free Studentship will be provided to two students securing more than 95% of marks in H.S.L.C. Examination.
REQUEST FOR PARENTS/GUARDIANS
- Parents/Guardians are requested to co-operate with the Academy by urging their words to be regular and punctual and to follow the rules of the Academy. Parents’/guardians’ co-operation will be of paramount importance to make students as well as our purpose successful.
- For any change of address, Guardians are to inform the principal as soon as it occurs.